Trade Copiers Ltd T/A We Want Any Toner.
Company registration no. 04460701. Registered in England and Wales.
Head office: Unit 63, Gilwilly Road, Gillwilly Industrial Estate, Penrith, Cumbria, UK, CA11 9BL. VAT No. GB 755905992 | Data Protection No. ZA001334
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as these will be binding on all customers of WeWantAnyToner.co.uk and all users of www.WeWantAnyToner.co.uk website (the “Website”).
1. BACKGROUND AND INTERPRETATION
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms which may be expressed or implied.
- We buy photocopier, printer and multifunction device consumables which within these Terms and Conditions shall be understood to include but not limited to toners, fusers, transfer belts, photo conductor units and waste bottles.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall be interpreted as follows:
- (a) Assumptions: in valuing your consumables and preparing/providing you with a Valuation, we have made the following assumptions:
- your consumables are European and are not imported from non-European countries
- you are the rightful owner of the consumables
- Company or we/us/our: Trade Copiers T/A We Want Any Toner
- Contract: has the meaning set out in clause 5.2;
- Online Valuation Process: has the meaning set out in clause 3.1;
- Valuation: the valuation we provide to you in accordance with clause 3.2 which confirms the price we offer to pay you in return for your consumables and which is based on the information you provide to us in relation to the Online Valuation Process;
- Website: www.wewantanytoner.co.uk
- Working Day: a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public bank holiday in the United Kingdom;
- 8 You/your: You being registered keeper and/or legal owner (as appropriate) of the consumables to be sold.
2. OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
- The following Policies also apply to your use of the Website:
3. THE VALUATION AND PRICE
- To begin the valuation process, you will need to log on to our Website and provide us with information about your consumables (the “Online Valuation Process”).
- On completion of the Online Valuation Process, a Valuation will be provided (where possible) on screen, where it is not possible to provide a Valuation on screen, a Valuation will (where possible) follow via e-mail to the e-mail address you provide during the Online Valuation Process or by phone call to the number provided by the Online Valuation Process.
- All Valuations (and (if applicable) any subsequent purchase of your consumables) will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and shall be based on:
- the information you provide at the time you complete the Online Valuation Process (which we shall rely upon); and
- the Assumptions defined in clause 1.3.1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any incorrect or misleading information which you provide, or any Assumptions which are incorrect, will result in an inaccurate Valuation, which will be considered as void and withdrawn by us. Where any Assumptions are incorrect, you must advise us as soon as possible and/or when requested by us to do so.
- From the date on which we send or otherwise provide you with the Valuation, it shall be valid for a period of 14 (fourteen) days thereafter, after which time you will be required to complete the Online Valuation Process again.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any Valuation provided which may include any unintentional/typographical mistakes or errors on our part or by any systems failure. If a mistake has been made, please notify us as soon as possible so that the mistake can be corrected and (where necessary) a revised Valuation provided.
- All prices given in the Valuation will be in pound sterling only and inclusive of VAT.
4. CONSUMABLES INSPECTION
- We require, and will carry out, a physical valuation and inspection of the consumables prior to us issuing you with a final valuation.
- A revised Valuation may be necessary where, as a result of the inspection in accordance.
- As a result of inspection we reserve the right to withdraw the offer.
5. BASIS OF CONTRACT
- No binding contract will be created between us and you until the following have been completed:
- (a) you have received a Valuation (or as the case may be, a revised Valuation) from us confirming the purchase price we shall pay you in relation to your consumables;
- (b) we have undertaken an inspection;
6. THE TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All payments made by us will be by BACS and we will use reasonable endeavours to process such payment within 3 (three) Working Days of the date on the final valuation. However, we reserve the right to make payments by other methods when we consider it reasonable to do so. For the avoidance of doubt, time for payment under the Contract shall not be of the essence and we cannot guarantee when such payments will be made available to you, as this is reliant upon your designated bank’s standard processes.
- Payment will only be made to you using the payment information/bank account details you provide us with.
- You will be responsible for delivering the consumables at your own expense to any premises agreed between us.
- 2 In exceptional circumstances (and at our complete discretion) we may agree to collect the consumables at an additional cost to be settled by you.
8. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We (including our officers, employees and agents) will not take responsibility or be liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses incurred by you (including loss of profit or other expense and compensation).
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions expressly exclude our liability for property damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your statutory rights.
- Our maximum aggregate liability to you shall not exceed the price agreed to be paid by us in respect of your consumables.
9. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- A person who is not party to these Terms and Conditions shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These Terms and Conditions cannot be varied by oral representation or otherwise.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions will be made by us only and we may, at our discretion make any amendments to these Terms and Conditions at no notice to you.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by UK Law and you shall agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.